WOMEN’S DEBRA PRIMARY IMPRESSION
You know they’re comfortable. You know they’re awesome when you’re on your feet all day long. But did you know they can be artistic too? Debra Primary Impression will make you feel like you’re on the banks of the Seine with a paint brush in hand! All kidding aside, the Debra Primary Impression nursing shoe has comfort and style pegged with a gorgeous multi-hued impressionist pattern. But it is so much more! This shoe can go with nearly any uniform your healthcare environment can throw at you. Don’t wear a uniform? No problem. Primary Impression can take any outfit up a notch or two for sure. Like the entire Alegria Shoe ProfessionalCollection, Debra has the benefit of a slip resistant PU outsole designed for safety as well as pain relief for your feet, legs, and back. The added benefit of the fully enclosed back protects your heels while a stain-resistant upper makes clean-up a snap! Seeing is believing. Try on a pair today.
This product contains:
- Slip resistant polyurethane outsoles engineered to promote a natural rocker walking motion.
- Stain resistant leather upper for easy cleaning.
- Structured outsoles that also promote perfect posture. This helps to reduce stress on muscles and joints.
- Removable (and replaceable!) footbeds (also called insoles) constructed of cork, memory foam and latex which creates a perfect fit by forming to the natural contours of your foot.
- With a generous toe box, the Debra allows toes to wiggle and spread out thus lowering metatarsal pressure (and foot fatigue!).
- Superior arch support.
- Heel height: 1.75 inches
- Available in EU size 35-42 / US size 5-11
- Available in Medium and Wide widths
- Care tip: Cleans easily with lightly damp cloth